***********************************************************Welcome to Silver Cave Designs.
This listing is for re-sizing service SIZE down, for minimalist ring set. Please understand when a ring is sized down, it is almost like re-make them from the scratch.
Please select your option from the drop-down menu.
Please allow 1 week for the service to be completed.
Why not get 1 of the adjustable and re-useable ring measurers to know your accurate ring sizes (and avoid re-sizing charges) in the future?
All prices are listed in UK Pound Sterling but can easily be calculated into other currency using Google.
PayPal and credit cards are accepted as method of payment in my shop.
I will complete and dispatch your orders as soon as possible. However I am also a mother of one 17 months and one 6 years old, thus there can be contingencies. But I shall always make sure your orders are dispatched by the stated turnaround times. Please let me know if you have a deadline for the order. Thank you :-)
Your items will be carefully packed within Silver Cave Designs gift boxes with cotton and issue paper, and placed inside a padded envelope to protect the items.
I ship to your Etsy address. ***Please make sure this address is correct, especially if you are paying by Paypal :-) ***
As I live in the UK, I generally use Royal Mail first class for the UK customer & Royal Mail International for international orders (tracking numbers are not provided with this service).
*we offer our UK customers FREE Royal Mail first class shipping (1-2working days);
*we offer our international customers Standard Royal Mail Airmail shipping:
-European Continent Countries (1 week approx.);
-USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand (2-4 weeks approx.)
***for single items that are more than £40, international orders will be upgraded to the premium International Tracked and Signed (or International Signed) thus the shipping period will be 5-7 working days generally.
*****URGENTLY NEED YOUR ORDERS?*****
We offer premium shipping Special Delivery (domestic) and International Tracked &Signed (international) if you want your orders tracked and more promptly. PLEASE SELECT FROM THE "SHIPPING UPGRADES" WHEN CHECKING OUT YOUR ORDERS. Thank you :-)
Please be reminded that the customer is responsible for any duty or customs charges. Also, we can not control any delays caused by customs or your country's postal services.
If you need things for special occasions or by a certain date please ensure that you order in plenty of time as the postal system is not always reliable.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
For the machine-made (moulding-made) jewellery pieces, I offer 14 days exchange or refund policy. However, please read the following exceptions:
1), Any Earrings cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged due to hygiene reasons. This does not affect your consumer rights.
2), Stamped items and made-to-order rings cannot be returned/refunded as they are custom
and cannot be re-used at all! These items are made with a lot of precision and effects. We will make sure that all the custom items are finished with high standard. If necessary, a photo of the finished items will be sent to the customers whilst dispatching the order.
3), We can Remake / Refund your item if:
- We have made your item incorrectly to the specifications given to us
- Your order arrives damaged, you must report to us:
a), Within 24 hours of receiving your item when order is tracked
b), Within 48 hours from dispatch for UK standard orders
- If we cannot complete your order (We will contact you via your Email address provided)
N.B. Refund will be made for the orders, NOT the shipping cost.
*Due to the Hand-stamping Process, small differences in positioning, spacing, depth and alignment will naturally occur. This adds to the story of your piece and is not considered a defect and will not qualify.
1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Mar 14, 2022
Always have a great communication with Eden. We've order our wedding rings but noticed sizes are too big, we sent our rings back to resize and came back just as new!! Thank you so much Eden! 🙏🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Jun 10, 2020